20100329

As promised!

Part of our training that we took part in while at the Defense Information School, there was a block (section of training) that focused on Combat Photography. This is the one thing that I actual crave, and want to do. My name will always be in the hat to goto a "hot" zone to take photos. I know my mother would probably cringe to read that, but it's definitely what I've always wanted to do.

Below are some of the photos I took during one of our exercises. Obviously we used paintball guns, instead of the real thing. But it made it quite a bit of fun. It was probably a good 20 degrees outside, it had just snowed the night before and we were going on approximately 4 hours of sleep. Wish I could do this all the time! :)




^ Lindsay High - she just has some killer eyes... can't help but shoot 'em!


^ one group stacking to breach a building. Low light inside and no use of flash for obvious reasons, and we don't have high quality low light cameras (**cough** D3's - Are you reading this NGB?) :P

More to come!


1 comment:

  1. The picture of Lindsay's eyes is one of my favorite pictures you have ever taken.

    ReplyDelete